CASE HISTORY AND SAMPLE CLIPS
Ayax Systems, a start-up company, asked The Bohle Company to help drive traffic to LetSimonDecide.com (Simon), an online tool to help people make decisions about important personal and career issues.
• Build awareness for LetSimonDecide.com in the 18-24 and 25-35 year old demographic
• Generate 17,000 subscribers in year one
• Emphasize online and social media placements, because the core audiences were all young Internet users
• Garner the interest of young, “cool” celebrities to generate a word-of-mouth and/or viral online buzz about Simon
• Exclusive news break coverage at TechCrunch.com
• Positive site reviews at top consumer portals such as CNN.com and MSNBC.com
• Coverage at several popular “lifestyle” sites including Thrillist/LA
o Traffic shot up 9,500 new visitors that day alone – nearly 10 times the previous daily average!
o Ashton Kutcher then tweeted about Simon to his nearly 3 million Twitter followers, generating 4,376 more visitors to the site
• By the end of launch month alone, we were up to 8,000+ users signed up – half way to meeting our first-year goal of 17,000!